Cost: $995.00 Online Delivery
$ 1800.00 Blended Workshops
$ 1250.00 RPL and includes Required Cert IV units
Submit a deposit (minimum $500) and enrolment form to the Academy.
As this is a self-paced course, you can start any time. A representative will contact you to confirm your enrolment and arrange an initial support phone interview.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who coordinate and maintain the WHS program within an organisation. Individuals would possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and the work of others with safety responsibilities.
All core units in BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety or equivalent competencies:
Option 1 On-line, Complete all Self Study and Asignments.
Option 2 Blended, Participate in face to face workshops with a trainer at a schedule to suit your needs. One on one 2 to 4 hour blocks.
This accredited course can be completed in one (1) year of self-paced learning. It is recommended that you plan to complete a unit per month. Participants may complete their assignments earlier than this as this is qualification is a self-paced program. Unlimited support by email and phone is available.
The course involves gaining information online and putting your new learning into practice in the workplace. The course will be delivered online via the Academy website. Support materials will include:
• Self-paced learning material that you can weave around your schedule and individual requirements.
• Flexible delivery customised to your requirements and your schedule via the Academy website.
The Diploma in Work Health and Safety is made up of five (5) core units and four (4) elective units.
Choose at least three (3) from Group A. The remaining elective may be from Group A or Group B or any other currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at the same qualification level or, if not listed below, from a Certificate IV or an Advanced Diploma.
If you are an experienced Office Manager, you may wish to complete this Diploma of Leadership and Development with a combination of self-directed study and RPL. Please enquire about our RPL or upgrade program.
• Interview with Academy staff member and application identifying past experiences.
• Portfolio of evidence required to substantiate claims
• Self-paced materials and templates will be provided to applicants wishing RPL for guidance in providing evidence.
Cost for Recognition of Prior Learning is $1250.00
Assessment will be based the eight units of competency and covering the four areas below.
• Theory questions are designed to allow the candidate to demonstrate underpinning knowledge
• Portfolio of documentary evidence: a collection of documents that the candidate produces in the course of everyday work
• Third party evidence reports provide an overall assessment from a supervisor or colleague who has already gained competence in the area being assessed
• Assessor interview summary: as part of the quality assurance procedure, the Assessor will call the candidate to discuss the assessment and ask questions specifically related to the evidence submitted.
Each tool provides a different type of evidence which alone is not sufficient to demonstrate competence, however together provide a well-rounded picture of the candidate's ability to perform competently and confidently in the workplace.
The Academy of Career Training is responsible for delivering training and assessment in accordance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015. When you finalise payments and complete all course work and assessments, then The Academy of Career Training will issue the AQF Certificates or Statements of Attainment. If the Academy closes or ceases to deliver any part of this course, then we will make arrangements to transfer your assessments and course work to another Registered Training Organisation so that you can complete your qualification, or we will refund your full fees.